Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Review of Tell Me It's Real by T.J. Klune


I would have to admit that I was skeptical when I first purchased the book, some of the reviews on Amazon were not very glowing in nature. Paul made me smile and laugh from the start, and really that is important to my enjoyment of whatever I read. The fact that the characters were not perfect appealed to me. There's too many books out there, I will admit amazing books, but there is something about a flawed character like Paul. He wasn't sporting six-pack abs, he definitely wasn't always the smoothest, although, that's what I enjoyed the most. I fell in love with Paul and Vince, the story contained humor,but it was so much more than that. I gave Tell Me It's Real 5 stars because sarcasm and a great laugh make me extremely happy.

Now, all that's left is the next book, a certain drag queen deserves her own tale. Hint. Hint.


(Posted on Goodreads)

No comments:

Post a Comment